Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Monday, December 06, 2004

I'M REALLY IN

In reference to my previous post I'm In

I used to be a power user. I am now an administrator of my own PC. So after our IT has granted my request, I installed Firefox (I was only using a simple Mozilla before), YM (I used web-based), ICQ (web-based too), MSN Messenger, Chikka, and reinstalled the Gmail notifier.

And yes, I'm working overtime. I think I will be here for a few minutes more. Around twenty minutes.

1 Comments:

Blogger jem said...

nice. nung nasa sgv ako, i got admin status sa pc, so binago ko yung windows shell using talisman, tinanggal ko yung pc sa domain (although i am still on the network - hindi nga lang accessible from other pc's), naglagay ng secret access sa active directory, at nagstalk ng mga cute na hr.

December 07, 2004 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home