Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

I 'm In

I now have a Gmail notifier! I got the idea from Nikki. I was hoping before that they have that thingie like YM or MSN messenger. Now I have all of them!

(One setback though. My PC is restricted to things like YM or MSN messenger and even Chikka. Bad PC! That is why my YM status is always I'm on SMS. And I can't use them here in the office.)

###########################
1638hr Sheeesh. My default browser is IE and I can't launch gmail from the taskbar...

###########################
Can you park?
I have been seeing circles and squares for the past few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home