Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

PAHABOL

I SHOULD BE ON MY WAY TO QC AND I'M STILL HERE IN THE OFFICE! DAMMIT!!! I missed last week's practices for the Christmas party (for Singles for Christ this Saturday) so I decided that I'll attend this week. Just as I was about to close all programs in my PC, SOMEONE called and said that we should finish all the data. These should have been all filled out last week but he did not provide any update!
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!@3X%J@!#&%^
This would take hours!

My life is such an irony. So is my personality.

Time check: 10:11 pm my house is a few minutes away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cerridwen said...

so what time were you able to get home? Dang! You guys there work so late, but then again, think about OT pay :)

December 01, 2004 12:48 AM  
Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

Hmmm I did other things and my out was 10:51. I could have waited for 9 mins more but I was so tired. I arrived at past 11. I just walk. hehehe

December 01, 2004 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home