Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Friday, December 03, 2004

Another day

The mass started late today, just before 8pm. I noticed that there were only four people in the choir so I decided to join them. Oh how good it felt. To top it off, the sponsor for the novena to the Immaculate Concepcion was the office of my parents! I was even the collector. The mass was through at 8:30. Yep, I was late for work. But it does not matter.

Today is also the first communion of thr third-grade students from Baseco at 8:30.

I have been avoiding the phone call from American Power Conversion. This buyer is nuts! There is no workfor all government agencies because of the super typhoon and still he wants their shipment released. How? I have no idea. i may seem helpless over the phone but for the past few weeks he has been driving people in our company crazy! He has another shipment last week, 5 containers and he wants them released on a Saturday. Hello!!! This is the Philippines! He even wanted to speak with the commissioner of Customs! He just cannot understand or he is making pasikat. He is so sick! Monday was a holiday too!

Practice tonight for our Christmas party tomorrow! Woohoo! There are no rains nor strong winds here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home