Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

They Are One


Cho In Sung Posted by Hello

I never thought that Paolo of Memories of Bali is the same as Jangmin of The Classic. I have forgotten, although I liked Sangmin very much. I only discovered it today, and I went loka (crazy). BWAHAHAHAHA!

Maybe I should also try learning Korean too.Ü

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Ryan better...hehe. Peace Tayo! Alam ko na ending ng M.B. Medyo tragic.

June 01, 2005 7:48 PM  
Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

Alam ko na din. Pero nanonood pa din ako.

June 02, 2005 8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bat andito pic ko? nyahahah! joeyboy

June 17, 2005 9:44 AM  
Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

WOW. Ikaw din sya? nyahahaha.

Anyway nandito ka nga sa blog ko.

June 20, 2005 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home