Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Korean films

It seems that a lot of my friends really liked My Sassy Girl. I like it too, though I only watched it once last summer. I mean, a relationship like that is really fun, and since Gyun Woo is soooo darn nice, I can take it with him. But what is the girl's name? It was never mentioned. In some ways, I am a little sassy. I don't ask people if they wanna die. When they litter, I stare at them until they melt. Or sometimes I tell them off. With undisciplined children, their parents are to blame. I hate it when they are noisy during the mass so I look at their parents with a little depression on my face. Tsk tsk tsk...so it seems.

Then during the weekend I watched another Korean film. My sister said that Sassy girl is laos and The Classic is in. How fate can intervene in our lives is such a magic. It was a very wonderful film, Moved me to tears, honest. I think thrice. (Sassy made me cry only once.) Gosh, if the guy was as handsome as Sangmin, I'll give him a yes!

Well, this is me. Tough girl. Show me a sad film and my defenses crumble...

Wow, three posts in a day. My weekend has been a wonderful one.

4 Comments:

Blogger jem said...

sassy girl rocks. yun lang.

November 03, 2004 11:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

bakit ganun? napanood nyo na ung sassy girl, pero ako, nde pa, khit na meron (yata) sa bahay?

panoorin mo ung "fly me to polaris" if u can get a copy... chinese cya, bida si cecilia cheung pak chi... try mo lng... napaiyak ako nun!

November 03, 2004 5:31 PM  
Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

We have cds at home for both films. I'll be at Calamba on the 14th of November.

Jem, define rock...awesome!!!

November 04, 2004 9:30 AM  
Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

OMG! Sangmin is Paolo of Memories of Bali!

May 26, 2005 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home