Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

LOL

I watched the premiere episode of Ikaw ang Lahat sa Akin last night. Oliver (John Lloyd Cruz) was so funny. He was looking for Jasmin (Bea Alonzo) from his car, a BMW, in a way that one really searches, hands over the eyes, turning here and there. I was also delighted with how he presented the roses to her, rolling onto the pavement and saying "para sa 'yo, para sa 'yo, para sa 'yo." I already saw that during the commercials when it was not yet aired but still it made me smile. As he was preventing Jasmin from escaping, he made a little dance so she kicked him and he bumped his forehead against her and they destroyed one bookshelf. In reality I would be furious because they were throwing the books against each other.What really made me freak out laughing was that when he acted like a monkey when Jasmin talked to him.

John and Bea were given totally different roles from their Kay Tagal Kang Hinintay and It Might Be You days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find John Lloyd's role funny. Kaiba sa mga roles na ginagampanan niya dati. I liked the cheering squad competition episode. Sobra funny. =)

June 01, 2005 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home