Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Success!


The First Aid Trainees and Trainors Posted by Hello

Last Saturday we had our first aid training. Cynthia Villanueva (the one in yellow) and Adolf Haw (third guy from the left) were from the Philippine National Red Cross. We had lectures and demonstrations on how to tie the triangular bandage, as well as ways of carrying a casualty. Yes, we also had a written and practical exam. I was the favorite victim during the carrying part of the practical exam because our team consisted mostly of girls.

Naturally I had muscle aches the following day from carrying other "casualties."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home