Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Apprentissage Francaise

This is one of my plans this year. I should have taken it up last March but I was rotated to our Makati office and my work schedule was so bad.

Even if it will take me more than three years due to my schedule, even if Alliance Francaise offers other skeds, I do not care. It is an advantage to know other languages.

Thus, I will be starting on June!

A lot of people has been asking me where will I go? I have no idea. I just want to learn French because it is the official languange of the United Nations.

2 Comments:

Blogger El Raichu said...

good luck learning french! i'm still learning french (took it up back in college) and i think it's a beautiful language! let's see what else is on your blog...

May 26, 2005 10:51 AM  
Blogger armikatrina said...

go girl.

it's also one of my wishes to learn the french language because
1. i want to go places!
2. i'm a hopeless romantic
3. masarap kasi ang tinapay nila, hehe.

June 01, 2005 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home