Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Remembering Pauline

We forgot when she was born so we estimated 7 or 8 years. She said good-bye yesterday. We were waiting for it. She refrained from eating last Thursday so my sister was dropper-feeding her with milk. Of course, Tiki-tiki too.

Pauline, like all our cats, does not want to get dirty. She is also very kind, that whenever we have new ones, she takes care of them. Even if she does not breastfeed anymore! She is the most quiet, and yes, she never meows. Okay, she did, but only a few, that we have to coax her to do so, and her meow sounds like a very shy bark.

Yet, last night, we had a new cat. A kittenwith a riboon was placed in our lot. It had a note, saying "I know you like cats so I am giving this to you." Now we still have eight cats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home