Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The World Bank Essay Competition

I have done it. I am through. I have been working for it since Good Friday. Until today I only had three pages. Three and the maximum is ten! The deadline is on Friday!

I smile less and less each day- my yahoo messenger status, due to my work. I am careful but some times I fail to fulfill what is expected of me.

Deliver us Lord from every evil and protect us from all anxiety. This is the prayer recited by the priest after the Lord's prayer and its impact is so great this morning.

I am glad that I am able to furnish the essay. That is all that matters now. I do not care if I will not win the grand prize, but I hope I bag a consolation, still I am not expecting. Just hoping...Ü

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

really? what was the topic?

April 13, 2005 6:35 PM  
Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

It was about Building a Secure Future, Seeking Practical Solutions.

April 15, 2005 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home