Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Tiring Friday

We watched the premiere of Finding Neverland last night, with three of my officemates. The tickets were free of course. The one that I used belongs to another officemate but she did not want to go and it would be a waste, considering how expensive premiere tickets are, so I took her place. We had a meeting before that and the film was supposed to start at 7:30 yet we arrived there at 8:15.

The film was nice and a bit touching. I have no idea if that was what was really happened to James Matthew Barrie. I guess I just have to read more.

When I got out of the cab and went to our neighbor's store, I was really surprised that Save the Last Dance, a Koreanovela on ABS-CBN, was not yet through. I was really overwhelmed that I was able to catch it. Hehehe.

I heard the chiming clock in the kitchen struck 12 so I prayed and fell asleep. I forgot to set the alarm clock. I woke up and I can see that the sun was peeping through our window. To think that I should be at work at 6 am and it was already 5:30! Naturally I was late. Doh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home