Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Bagay Kayo

(You are compatible)

Those were the words spoken by my friend Liese when I told him I have a crush on a certain person who happens to be my friend. She knows him because she has seen his pictures.

Yet I will not dare. I will not risk. It is not right. Besides that guy is already committed (just girlfriend not wife) yet I will not follow Cess's advice a few years ago...kung asawa nga nasusulot eh.

I'm too good. Even if we get cozy with each other, we do not get carried away. Which reminded me during college, to exercise full responsibility of being a Christian. Of being moral. Of being righteous, not self-righteous.

Last Sunday I was reading boy meets girl by Joshua Harris. It is a very nice book. Commitment on a spiritual basis. It tells of patience and real happiness when you get something, or someone for that matter.My sister finds it corny though. Well we are different. It reminded me to just wait, because the Creator is preparing someone very special.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lindsay dont quit your day job

August 19, 2005 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home