Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Monday, September 20, 2004

The Notebook

It was a fine film, not really a marvelous one. It told of unconditional love. After 7 years, they are still destined for each other. Despite all the hindrances. It was a typical rich-girl-falls-for-a-poor-boy but there was a lot more essence.

Though they tried to live their lives normally during the years they were apart, one thing remained the same---their short relationship was worth remembering.

So until they grew old and Allie had amnesia, perhaps due to age, Rower still stood by her..."Your mother is my home."

I'm a pretty lousy analyst of romance stories. But I think that film was responsible for the colds and cough that I have now. Gosh, how I hate to cry. I couldn't help it. The first was when Allie was in a shouting match with her mother, and the second was after Allie remembered who was reading to her, she suddenly forgot. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home