Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Friday, September 10, 2004

my job

When I run out of things to do, well, then I have nothing to do, so I just surf. Now that I have created my blog, then it's an added thing to do, though not mandatory. Presently, I am constructing my website...

I enjoy it when I have morning meetings, I attend and take the minutes. Then I do my duties for the day, making sure that everything is okay...But when it's over, that's the time that I conjure my magic.

Sometimes, things get boring. Life at worl is monotonous, so it is my responsibility to bring joy to mt life...add spice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home