Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Friday, September 17, 2004

harmless yahoo group email

Okay, I did not intend that my email to one of my Yahoo! groups would definitely mean something to someone, or to a lot of people. Others accused them of having a past. I was there with him all the time. I cared for both of them. It's just I think he is so defensive, and I was again, careless and tactless at the same time. That was just a simple chikka. No offense meant. And since we are both stubborn (that is why he's one of my best friends), I have no idea what will happen. I stand by my beliefs. He was like that too. Now I do not know why the heck he cares about what other people might say or find out. I simply told him that our professor's daughter is linked to our friend. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home