Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

at last

I've been trying to create a blog since yesterday but the URL name is always invalid..

Well, I was very tired last night though I did wake up in the wee hours of the morning, for no reason at all. Yesterday was my sister's 16th birthday and we just went out for our dinner, took some pictures, where else but my beloved Intramuros.

So here I am, doing nothing...
I hate it when I run out of things to do, like I just surf the web. My mobile phone has no credit because I refuse to purchase a prepaid card until next week. I just use ICQ to text. I wish YM, chikka, and Msn messenger can be installed here but IT has our PC's restricted. Duh. How sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home