Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Saturdays

This is so boring. The Bureau of Customs do not have working hours during Saturdays. And why am I still in the office? Because we have to fulfill 43 hours of work every week. This is so lame. I should be at home watching tv, listening to music, eating my heart out, reading, etc. etc. I can also be at the mall watching films, doing some shopping, browsing books and magazine, selecting cards, trying out new dishes, people-watching, and there might be guestings later on, but I'm not looking forward to that.

Next week might be more tasking. I shall be updating the status of the shipments not just for my department but Domestic's as well. I am in this job by surprise. Of course I could not help but praise myself and tell that I am great/extraordinary (read: magaling ako).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home