Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Monday, September 13, 2004

my 9/11/2004

I woke up at 5:30 am to do the laundry. Then took a bath. Around 7:00 I was hagning the clothes, and whaddya know, gotta iron those which have been washed on Thursday night. Ate breakfast at Jollibee, got to work at exactly 9.

Then my sister insisted on a watermelon. Who would, and where, as the fruit is not in season? So before I went home, went to the supermarket and bought a few things. I forgot to buy a gift for my friend.

At home, just landed the groceries at the table, washed my face, and went to the birthday celebration till 7pm. Ate lots, really. I am a hearty eater, though it does not show.

This was my 9/11/2004.

I also remember this day as the birthday of the greatest Filipino president that ever lived. Ferdinand Marcos. All things were in prime order. Some say that fear was always present in his regime, but if you are a loyal citizen, what for?

And where are we now?

In a hell run by Filipinos, as Quezon wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home