Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

No More

Since I was five years old I have been wearing eyeglasses due to astigmatism. Yearly I had check-ups but I do not know where. When I was in grade four, I stopped going to the I-forgot-where-or-what but I visit optometrists and opticians (in fact our family has an optical shop in Ronquillo, the cousin of my grandmother owns it and is now being run by an uncle so I get discounts). The last time I went there to have my eyes checked was in highschool. In July 1999 my friend gave me frames so I just went to an optical shop in Los BaƱos to have it fitted. In January 2004 I went to MCIS and the ophthalmologist said that that grades of my glasses are perfect! Yesterday I went to his clinic at the Chinese General Hospital (with consultation fee) and he said that I can step on them. hahaha.

Now I have to get money so that I can have my other eye problem treated. I wonder who would be kind enough to give me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home