Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Worthwhile Sunday

In the past few weeks I have not been going home to Cavite (how my parents miss us) because I have been spending my Sundays with Sagip kids. They will be having their olympics this coming Saturday at Markina Sports Complex.

Yesterday we fetched the children from Tatalon so that they can practice table tennis and field demo at San Jose, QC. We returned to Tatalon just in time for the chow of the birthday celebrants for the months of July and August. They were obedient! They fell in line, they sat. Simple things like this made me forget the weariness. They get their laughter from the unobvious too.

I was wondering, they have different economic situations. Does it matter? As a child I never asked the question because I was well provided.

1 Comments:

Blogger ting-aling said...

Ang bait mo naman

August 23, 2005 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home