Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

It's Finally Here

I have been waiting for Google's instant messenger since they launched gmail. They already have the gmail notifier. Now it's here! So quick to install...less than two minutes, and simple, to quote from Mark. Aside from instant messages, pc to pc calls can be made. You gotta have a gmail account though (I still have gmail invites. Ü).


I wish they have something similar to ym's add presence to site...

2 Comments:

Blogger ting-aling said...

Oh, I have this now. It's cool!

August 29, 2005 2:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ardythe. Invite me naman sa gmail. hehe. thanks

Mich (michmrustia@yahoo.com)

September 06, 2005 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home