Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Wipe it Clean

Yesterday morning I heard the mass as usual. Then a guy came in from the aisle. It was kinda weird since the cathedral is so big that he would prefer passing by the aisle. Anyway he looked okay as he was clean and handsome too. He heard the mass with us. Before it ended, he wiped the glass frame of the Mother of Perpetual Help, lots of times, since he had rags with him. When he left others placed their hands on the glass. The guy cleaned it to be dirty again. Ironic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home