Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Module deux

To continue with my French classes at Alliance Française de Manille...

La professeur est française. Yup she is a French lady who has been in the country even before we were born and she speaks English and Tagalog, very good Tagalog. But of course most of the time she uses French and we were having a hard time answering her questions. Waaaaah! Our favorite was Je ne sais pas (I do not know.) Hehehe Definitely this is going to aid us. They say that module 2 and 3 are the hardest, according to my schedule.

Most of my classmates were from the other class, and there were only six of us from module one. The others have different schedules We are reserved and they have the reputation of being the noisiest. Why? Because we only had two guys and they have lots. Uh-oh. I wish they would be quiet sometimes and I have a feeling that this will hold true because Janine, our instructor does not want us to be talkative, but rather attentive. She gave us homework!

Well this is going to be challenging...Ü

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the excellent Blog site you've provided.
Want Advise and Information About Auto Purchase"
-- But Can't Get Started Check out this site Auto Purchase

August 15, 2005 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home