Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Way To Go!

Our youngest sister passed the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila entrance test. She was not lucky enough to pass the UPCAT, the way her elder sisters did. Ü Bt we do not intimidate her. We know that PLM is also a good school. Besides, we never joked about other schools with students from them. We keep that to ourselves, and PLM was never a target. I only took two entrance exams for college so that my parents can be saved from spending too much, having spent my pre-school, grade school, and high school in exclusive schools. Later did I know that my younger sister also had the same reason.

Now what we are pondering about is that PLM is also known for the lakad system. I mean, she has classmates who are in favor of that, as well as their parents. Our family is ultimately against that. So we now say, just in our family, Oy, ba't nandito ka? Di ba di ka nakapasa? (Hey, why are you here? Didn't you fail the entrance exam?) hehehe. So mean but true.

Kudos to you Andrea! Just make sure you move fast, or else when somebody calls for a medic because someone passed out, he or she might already be conscious. Ahhh, so bad. She will have to suffer ROTC or NSTP, unlike our batches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home