Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hail Pope Benedict XVI!

We now have a new Pope for the Roman Catholic Church.

We have been praying for the Conclave for two days. We have been praying for the new pope since Pope John Paul II's death, as we mourned.

I was filled with happiness as I heard the news this morning, and I am getting emotionl during the mass.

May the vicar of Christ empower the faithful and continue to be a good shepherd.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lagi ko sinasabi sa ermat ko na ang susunod na pope ay si joseph cardinal ratzinger, 'yung doctrine enforcer ng vatican... tama nga! siya nga ang lumabas sa balcony!

ang saya siguro sa cologne next august... world youth day!

April 21, 2005 8:49 AM  
Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

Wow updated ka talaga! Hanep!

I might have heard of him but I forgot.

There are already a lot of oppositions, mostly from Americans. Nuns into priesthood, legalizing same sex marriages, abortion, contraceptive use...Things that the teachings of the Word does not speak of.

Which makes me think, what if the individual underwent a transgender operation? Ü

About contraceptives, I believe in the rhythm method.

April 21, 2005 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home