Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

1st Philippine Blogging Summit

Through J. Angelo's blog, I discovered it! Thanks Angelo. The summit will be on May 7, 2005, 8AM to 5PM at NISMED, UP Diliman. I do not know that my registration has been confirmed until I searched for my name while trying to edit my blog's template so that I can add my MSN profile. I'm the 208th participant. Ü Speakers will be Abe Olandres, Gail dela Cruz, Dondi Mapa, Dean Alfar, PCIJ Blogging Team, and The Sassy Lawyer. The activity has been lanched by the UP Law Internet & Society Program.

It is not yet too late to register. See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home