Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Languages

I will be taking up French in March at Alliance Francaise. I just knew about this last week and the classes are already on the first session as I inquired. I have been wanting to take this up since 2001 because French is the language of the UN.

I also want to learn other languages. I planned to take Spanish at Instituto de Cervantes but my dad says they are not that good. Why Spanish? Because it is the most romantic language (and another guy have the same reason when he was asked).

Nihonggo? There is a Nihonggo Center in Morayta subsidized by the Japansese embassy. Primarily I want to be knowledgeable about this language so that I can understand the animes. Hehehe.

Lastly, I want to learn the language that most people speak. It is Mandarin Chinese. No school yet.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm... i'd really like to learn guangdong-hua (cantonese) or pudong-hua (mandarin chinese)... i can use it for business purposes...

:P

January 18, 2005 10:45 AM  
Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

Wow you already know the Chinese terms for those. Yes that will be really good.

January 19, 2005 5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! i', planning to enroll at instituto cervantes. you said they are not that good according to your dad? in what sense?

thanks!

December 05, 2005 6:50 PM  
Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

It's just according to him. He thought that DFA has better teaachers until I said that they also come from Instituto. They are good, as some of my classmates are taking them at the same time with french!

December 07, 2005 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please, do you know any language center that teaches Nihonggo yung mura lang ang singil. I'm really desperate to learn how to speak & write & Nihonggo. If you do, please e mail me at tomatocake73@yahoo.com

Thanks- Yang Mi

May 06, 2006 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home