Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Battle for Consumers 2

Fastfood

Jollibee has a greater impact on the Filipinos. I'm not a burger fanatic so let us talk about their other products. Their burgersteak tastes so delicious. So is their Spaghetti. I love their pocketpies and it is definitely a plus for them that they offer a newspaper (Philippines Star or Inquirer) during the breakfast whenever one buys a value meal with a pocket pie.

Mcdonald's fries are more firm and their Mcflurry is the thing I want every meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home