Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Another Year, Another Start

The entry of the year has been good. Contrary to what I have been expecting, I was not pressured. It seems that I have been doing a lot more work than just surfing the web or chatting. I have made up my mind to get a passport this Friday. I am also learning a lot of new things. Everyday. I am also learning to appreciate the existence of my parents more. I have no idea why, but I feel like I am more sweet and responsible. On friends, there is no problem with that.

Speaking of chatting, I have been using just one nick these past few weeks. I had a fight with a Singaporean chatter who was bad mouthing me and the rest of the Filipinos. Naturally, I asked one of the operators to kick him.

Plans? I should pursue an MBA. I also though of taking up Nihonggo and/or French, as in take up, not just think about. I have yet to find a good French language school. Chinese could help me more with my work when I talk to Chinese shippers but it is such a pain to understand their English. I am yet to learn taekwondo, and I am going to have my teeth braces next week! Really! (When I was in college, I wore retainers.)

So there! HAPPY YEAR OF THE WOOD ROOSTER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home