Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Aja!

I have been saying this for weeks and my sisters have been calling me jologs. At least I am real. Besides this is the only kababawan that I watch (and I did not watch Tuwing Umuulan at Kapiling Ka and Happy Together, unlike Alexandra. nyahahaha).

I do not know that a lot of people have been saying this too. I never heard anyone when I started. I was just surprised last week when ABS-CBN had a promotion (read: commercial) of Lovers in Paris.

I hate it last night that they moved its timeslot to after SCQ. Matter of fact, I think SCQ is pure kajologan that I sleep right after Lovers (8:40 to 9:20pm) which comes before Hiram (30 minutes) and after that is SCQ (I surmise this show lasts for an hour). So think how late it is! Funny thing is that last night, I fell asleep during Hiram (around 8:45 pm) and I woke up when Vivian and Carlo were shouting. My mom was laughing at me.

I felt sorry for Carlo, not for Vivian. I know how this story will end. I have been told last month. But I do not care. I like Carlo very much.

Aja!

5 Comments:

Blogger JAm said...

gusto mo ng OST?†

January 20, 2005 3:25 PM  
Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

No. Thanks.

January 20, 2005 5:50 PM  
Blogger ting-aling said...

Ano ang Jologs?

January 23, 2005 5:51 PM  
Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

Jologd is another term for baduy, kababawan due to showbiz happenings, or kabakyaan. When some people clearly manifest that, they are jologs. I mean, knowing one thing is different from broadcasting it.

January 24, 2005 2:26 PM  
Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

Jologs is another term for baduy, kababawan due to showbiz happenings, or kabakyaan. When some people clearly manifest that, they are jologs. I mean, knowing one thing is different from broadcasting it.

January 24, 2005 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home