Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Meet Them

Last December 10, we had an EB/Christmas party...I already met some of them before.


around Green Belt

At the Banana Leaf
Aikinoodles, ^dyther^, cristy, goodguyblue

and Curry House
Richard, Kath, Rose857, ^Bratinella^


Zenki

Marvz Posted by Hello

I am having a hard time using flickr so I reverted to Hello.

Aiki treated us for dinner. How good of her. Well, we had to remind her that this is the Philippines and that she should be careful with her things. =)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home