Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Seventh

I thought he is not going to celebrate the mass, for he is famous for making the parishioners feel sleepy. But the sound system seemed better.

Magnificat. This is Mary spreading the joy that she feels. But where do we find joy? It is not from the outside, but from within. Within our hearts. Some people search for joy in the most familiar places...malls, carnivals, beer houses, Hong Kong. The joy can also be found in people, friends, illegal activites. But these are all fake joys. None of them is true. The genuine joy can only be found in our hearts. Mostly with the presence of the Lord.

Hannah from the old testament is known to be barren, yet she offered her child Samuel to the Lord. All prayers can be granted in due time. One only has to pray for them sincerely, and God will grant it, perhaps in a better way.

Seven dawn masses. Two to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home