Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Back, I am

(The line I use in the chatroom.)


Yes I am back, and less one duty because it is not really mine, I was just a temporary CSR for that account. And it took much of my time, especially that I render overtime till night. I wish CJ is here so he can fetch me.

########################

Oh oh It's the Christmas season. I never went to hear the misa de gallo. But I will tomorrow. Besides I live only a few meters away from the Minor Basilica of the Immaculate Concepcion. Last year the bells always woke me up.

#######################

We have no company Christmas party. Our President died last week. I suggested that we have an outreach program instead and yes, they heeded that. And speaking of company, I became a regular employee last week too (yep, same day).

######################

I said that the photos during the Marian procession will be loaded last Saturday. I ran out of moolah to have the cartidges processed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

Some of the pictures were not that good and my favorite was not even processed!

December 20, 2004 5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home