Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Third

Different church

The homily was about Joseph. Joseph is a carpenter engaged to Mary. He loved and respected her. yet when he knew that Mary was infanticipating, he thought of leaving her, because he wants her to maintain the secrecy. Yet an angel told him that it is the Father who has chosen Mary to be the bearer of His Son, and that he should have no worries. Joseph continued his relationship with Mary and he became the father of Jesus.

Joseph is an examplery person. He agreed with whatever the Lord said. He is a believer. He never complained As long as he was doing God's will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home