Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Eighth

The air was cold and I wanted to extend my sleep. But the clock was waking me up, and so did the bells...

Some of the people who hear the dawn mass believe that if they complete it, their wishes will be granted. This is the first time that I did, and as much as I'd like to believe, I do not. Prayers and wishes will be heard in time. We only have to wait. At the same time of our patience, we continue to trust in the Lord. There is no need to have this kind of devotion, as He knows, and our perseverance will pay off. In time. In the right time. They can be real in the ways and appearance that we dream off, or we can have something better. What is more important is faith,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home