Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Holidays

Supposedly holidays are fun. They really are. But when you have clients pestering you for their shipments, I sometimes wish that only the very important holidays be there. On the other hand, for the beneft of all, everyone will not have to work, unless you are in a hospital, fire station, police station, and those stuff which require people. In malls, well of course they gotta be open too. But with factories, opf I wish they would, unless it is foof that they are making.

Meanwhile I will continue to receive calls and emails by makulit clients until tomorrow. Oh for goodness's sake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home