Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

clean feeling

I sat on the chair and opened my mouth. It's been only a few weeks since I went to a similar place, but I felt like I have to. She was gentle and had the patience that I have known for the past fourteen years. The instruments moved and the other equipments collaborated in achieving their the main goal. Liquid and gel moved in and out, as the rush of the water blended with the music blasting from the radio. Thirty minutes later, I thanked her. It was free, like all these years.

I once dreamt of becoming one and during that time I wondered where has this passion gone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home