Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Friday, August 28, 2009

IS THAT A TAKE-HOME EXAM?

When I was in college, when we're given take home exams, we had one week to do that.

Now in graduate school, with the loads of work, family and friends, the take home exam is two days...WTF???

Notes are incomplete. Since the advancement of technology, all lectures are in powerpoint presentations. We were not given a copy until yesterday. Classes started at June. Actually, they are still incomplete as of the moment. They send the files in PDF format. I do not want to waste MY INK and MY PAPER printing all of those slides, around 200 of them at present. I convert them to powerpoint and make my own adjustments. That takes time and effort.

There are 5 items in that exam, with categories and sub-categories.I do not have the leisure of time. I am a very busy person. I am blogging now because I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I have to express my rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home