Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What's Up - May

My parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary. So we made the trip - quite a trek and an adventure - to the mountains and rice paddies of the Banaue rice terraces. We stayed at Hiwang Native Inn, visited the Batad rice terraces, Tappia falls, Hapao rice terraces (also known as the UNESCO heritage) and the rice terraces at Banaue viewpoint (the one in the 1,000 pesos bill, which, by the way, is what we see from Hiwang).
More photos at my multiply site.



The hut (where several movies were made)

The scenery

Batad (where the film Mumbaki was shot)

Tappia falls, two hours hike from Batad


Hapao rice terraces

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home