Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What's Up - April

Our group: Ching, Zandro, Erwin, Rico and me, had to find the best accommodation in Baguio for our MMC (Metro Manila Conference) this month. Best means affordable, comfortable, nice, quiet and clean. We did find the best - at Betania, RVM's retreat house! It was great that we were jumping and tumbling.


At the mansion
The giant Rico and Zandro the dwarf

This is the conference site

At Betania's parking
At Betania's garden

Just looking around

Baguio is a place to climb trees

Or show your heads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home