Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What's Up - February

I am spending more time putting pictures on my multiply. So here's a summary of what I did for the year.

February was our International Conference (ICON) in Cebu for Singles for Christ. We arrived at Cebu, went to Bohol and got back to Cebu, attended the conference and toured the city before leaving for Manila. That's from Thursday to Monday! Yeah, we took the first flights though and that made me sleepless on a Wednesday and a Sunday night. The conference was not as good as before but we managed to learn more things, and take better care for my community, our community and for the others as well.































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home