Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What's Up - June

Leyte - the land of infrastructures. I prefer to call Leyte that, since they are famous for the San Juanico bridge and the the sculpture for McArthur's landing in Palo.

Going there was quite a rush, then we just bored ourselved in the room on a Monday afternoon. The courtesy call was such a glitch. Tuesday and Wednesday were work, work, work, We only have fun during lunch, and yeah, after lunch on Wednesday, since we already finished things.

What I really liked was Rafael's farm, a cozy place. It could be improved to include a spa and some resthouses though. San Juanico bridge was as strong and sturdy as ever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home