Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Stop It Right

The VRB takes pride that they were able to confiscate some CDs and DVDs of the Pacquiao-Morales rematch last Wednesday. Yet it seems that they were never gone in Quaipo the following day. Do they really have a right this time, since the fight was broadcasted over cable and national television, wherein millions of people have access? Who would sue? Who owns the rights? Who should be stopped, the vendors? Where are the copies being made and who owns them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home