Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

2005 ILC

I'm sorry for the delayed photos of the Singles for Christ International Leaders' Conference in Boracay last Februay 18-20, 2005. Here are some of them:


NCR West B1B
NCR West B1B

Sand-building competition

It depicts a man empowered by people, strength, and faith.



The fairies on the rocks Ü




Cool, clear, and clean water


With friends from YFC turned SFC

We just did not frolic on the beach. We heard and listened to talks and got empowered. We felt blessed in the beautiful island that will always be in our hearts. The competitions were there to state that we are beyond your average singles, because we do all these things in great faith and with conviction.

I just had to post these before the 2006 ILC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home