Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Happy birthday!


Happy birthday!
Originally uploaded by ardythe.
Name: Melvyn John Ngo
Age: Silver
Occupation: Civil Engineer graduate, part-time assistant in his sister's business, part time Tatag-Gawad Kalinga Volunteer, part-time SIGA-Gawad Kalinga volunteer
Strengths: cute, cool, kind, humble, God-fearing, loves his family most of all, gentleman, responsible
Weaknesses: Dense and hot-headed sometimes
Talent: can drive any two-wheeler vehicle anywhere and anyday, dancing
Status: Single and unattached

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home