Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Another Sunday Event

After watching the Pacquiao-Morales fight, I was awaiting the grand finals of the Search for the Star in a Million. I like Jimmy but I was expecting Tata to win. Jimmy was eliminated. Kris and Tata were left. Although the emcees apologized for plugging the wrong final two, it made an impact. Tata was really hitting it high. Then the scores for the last round was back to zero and Kris gave a better rendition of the theme song. Shucks. To think that I postponed eating supper so that I could concentrate. On the contrary, I do not think Kris is such a good singer. Perhaps he was able to reach the finals because of the weight of the text votes. He's a Fil-am. What would he do with the house he won when life is better for him in the USA?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home