Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Change of Action

I went to my doctor today and I asked him if the LCP is going to be dissolved in favor of the National Women's Medical Center. He said it will not push through, the government will build another structure for that beside it. After all, the lot is really more than enough for LCP. He added that it cannot be since the Lung Center is a primary institution for health care. I joked that Arroyo is just jealous of Imelda Marcos. He agreed with me. Imelda was (and is) really good in these stuff. True that they have stolen from the national treasury but they were able to improve the status of the country and the Filipinos, unlike the current administration which only thinks of enriching themselves.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

French...a'jloiel 'olse olei' ahye...Did you get it? Hehehe..how is your lungs? I mean You are sick so i was hoping you ll be okay before the Parents presentation on Saturday...Chat room is inc snce ure not around anymore...sigh...ANGEL.

December 06, 2005 5:58 PM  
Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

Yes I am okay! Yeah I really miss the chat room. But I miss the people there more...

December 07, 2005 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home