Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Jail is no place for a child

A booth was positioned at the front door of the St. Jude Parish last night. It was manned by UNICEF volunteers. Only a few people bothered to inquire.

Their cause is little: children.

To help fund for this UNICEF project, make a donation at the 31st floor of the RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue, Makati City. Credit cards are also accepted. Call them at (632)758-1000. Visit their website. Email is manila@unicef.org.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

These people are really something. They are doing it for a cause so they follow-up. hehehe I am with their advocacy

November 12, 2005 5:04 PM  
Blogger dum rum said...

thecbdoilforsale , savecbdoil , medthecbdoil , hempoilsolution , www-cbd-oil

July 04, 2019 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home