Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Contemplation and Reflection

Why signs do not work for me:

Lingon lingon.
Wala pa sya.
Papa God gusto nyo ba akong mag________?
Lingon lingon.
Wala pa din.
Papa God talagang gusto nyong sa ________ na ako?

Natapos ang naunang misa.

Lingon lingon.
Nge nandoon sya.
Papa God ayaw mo ba akong mag________?

A few days later I was reflecting on the scene. I would be leaving the community if I work there. Sure there is another chapter for me. But I have been there and now I do not know anyone. I know that there time is not on time. Bleeeh. And a lot more. Then He seemed to say who are you serving me or the community? It hit me. Three days passed and I realized that the sign I asked for was not really right. It meant depriving my friend from his presence in the mass. How evil of me. Or that I was just going there because of him which is not true.

Scriptures. The gospels for that week have given me the right sign, even the homily. The word of God can never go wrong and I am more than happy that He works in ways we do not perceive.

Now I am just completing my requirements. I hope rationalization do not take effect immediately because my license will be available next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home